清理通常看起来是一个令人畏缩的过程, but with some preparation and research it can be straightforward. 十大靠谱网赌平台有一个专门的团队来帮助和支持你.
Before results day you should be prepared and have a plan B. 做一些研究和使用 十大靠谱网赌平台的课程发现者寻找课程 你可能会感兴趣.
This will be useful for when results day comes around and you have to go through 清算. Perhaps rank the courses in order of priority because not all courses will be in 清算.
查看UCAS跟踪申请状态. 如阁下已加入清算, then your UCAS application will be updated and will either say that 'you are in 清算' or '清算 has started'.
一些大学, 包括城市, will be happy for you to contact them about a 清算 place even if you are not currently 'in 清算' in UCAS Track.
From results day our online 清算 application web form will be open and this is the best way to get a decision on whether you will be offered a place.
If there's a course that you know is likely to be in high demand, then you should apply as soon as possible to better your chances of being offered a place. We cannot guarantee a course at City will be in 清算 but being quick gives you the best opportunity to secure any available spaces.
You will need to make sure you have your details such as your UCAS ID, 课程编号及学历. This will ease the application process because you will be well prepared.
一旦你完成了在线申请表格, you will either receive an instant decision or you will be given a phone number to contact us to discuss your application in more detail.
Though the online form is available for you to apply at any time, if you are invited to phone us to discuss your application you will need to call us during the times the number is open and our Admissions team are available to speak to you.
These times will be confirmed in the information you're given when you complete the online application.
You should use any phone or email conversations with us as an opportunity to find out about the course and 城市，十大靠谱网赌平台.
You can only add a 清算 choice through UCAS from 2pm on the afternoon of A-level results day. You will not be able to register a 清算 choice before then. 如果十大靠谱网赌平台给了你一个职位, you should then log on to your UCAS account after 2pm and click the button ‘Add 清算 choice’.
This will allow you to add the course and institution information to your application and it is then sent to us.
We should then accept the application and your UCAS status will be updated to say that you have been accepted. Now all you have to do is wait for our confirmation letter.
等你在曼城的位置上了, we'll be in touch with a number of opportunities to find out more about studying and student life with us before you start in September.
These opportunities include events like exclusive online chat sessions for applicants, 未来的校园参观活动及十大靠谱网赌平台的结算资讯日. 除此之外, you can look forward to receiving information about registration and the start of the new term here in the heart of 伦敦.
We'd recommend the following advice when getting advice:
- Be patient: plenty of other people across the UK will be applying through 清算. On A-level results day City and all other universities will be open for 清算 from 8.30am. There'll be a number of opportunities to contact us in the lead up to 清算 during the summer
- Don't go on holiday: if you're in 清算 it's better to be at home, with a reliable internet connection and where you can easily contact us and your current school or college if you need help
- Be prepared: check out our 清算 vacancies in the UCAS 搜索 tool or on our website. This can help reduce the stress of searching for vacancies on results day, 当你可以联系大学时
- Be flexible: you may not be able to pick an exact match to your intended course. 虽然这可能不是你想要的, if you really want to attend university this year then it's important to keep an open mind.
If you're going into 清算 but are unsure where to start looking, 清理+ is a new tool developed by UCAS to match you to courses you might enjoy.
The 清理+ service uses information about your grades and the courses you're interested in, combines it with information on where other applicants like you have gone in the past and suggests universities who may be able to offer you a place on a suitable course.
- You're applying for a place in 清算 for the first time.