Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) for theory - compulsory entry criteria.
The MSc Nursing programme is open to graduates who can demonstrate the ability to study independently at level 6 (degree).
Whilst you are required to achieve a degree at 2:2 or above to apply for the course the Nursing and Midwifery 委员会 require that we reassess your degree level capacity for study.
The MSc is also a shortened version of the standard three year programme and as such you are required to gain accreditation for prior learning including:
- evidence of self-direction
- academic skill and competence in learning
- an ability to search, evaluate and analyse research and information
- demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively.
These requirements will be reviewed using the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) process before you commence the programme.
Within the RPL process, you will also be required to demonstrate achievement of specified learning outcomes in order to follow a shorter programme.
To submit your RPL challenge essay please visit the form. The final deadline is 16.00 on the submission date outlined in your offer email.
If you have any questions about the RPL theory claim please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submitting your claim
Please find below detailed information on submitting your RPL claim. Please make sure you download the correct guidelines.
- MSc Adult / Child / Mental Health Assessment guidelines 2021
- MSc Adult and Mental Health (combined programme) Assessment guidelines 2021